[채용] Communications Manager 모집안내 (마감)
1. Title: Communications Manager
2. Main duties & Responsibilities:
a. Actively manager Concern’s relationship with PR, media and digital agencies.
b. Develop and maintain relations with members of the media in order to promote and explain Concern’s work and increase our profile.
c. Support Concern Korea activities with the development of appropriate and creative media programmes.
d. Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to media queries.
e. Maintain and update the Concern Worldwide Korea website, social network accounts
f. Adapt information for dissemination to a number of outlets, e.g. national print and broadcast, regional print and broadcast, magazines, websites etc.
g. Develop and maintain relationships with Dublin HQ -based and Overseas- based staff and assist them with preparation for potential interviews.
h. Contribute to the monitoring of media coverage relevant to Concern operations and advocacy positions.
i. Public campaign design and implementation
j. Plan and conduct for various events for public relations
k. Plan and publish for various publications related, such as newsletter, GHI(Global Hunger Index) etc.
l. Assist the Country Manager on ad hoc project work as agreed.
1. Majoring in Journalism/ Communications/ Media Studies/ Public Relations/ Marketing.
2. More than 5 years’ work experience and proven track record in journalism/ communications/ media relations/ PR/ Marketing
3. Knowledge of Concern’s work and an understanding of the key aid and development issues and the main target groups and audiences with which Concern engages.
4. English communication skill is a MUST
1. Contract type: 2 years’ contract & move to permanent based on the performance review
1. Resume & Self-introduction in both Korean & English
2. Schedule: Review application > 1st interview > 2nd interview
3. Starting date: 1st October (Negotiable)
Apply via e-mail (최선미 실장, email@example.com)